Tag: "Parkour"Back to tags
- How to Spot Bad Coaching Advice Online ∙ How do we tell if it works, or is just sold well?
- Parkour, Perpetual Challenge, and Burnout ∙ A small discussion on mental health in a developing sport
- Using the Expertise of Parkour Coaches to Understand Parkour Movement: The Kong Vault ∙ MRes thesis proposing to construct a deterministic model of the parkour kong vault
- The Problem With Using Youtube Clips for Posture Analysis ∙ A brief discussion on some of the issues you encounter when trying to perform postural analysis on athletes from imperfect clips taken from YouTube videos.
- Correlation Between Some Common Physiological Variables in Parkour Vaulting ∙ Variables like height, weight, age, number of times you've watched Speed Air Man on YouTube... you know, the important things
- Parkour Clinic Launches! ∙ A new project offering free online sports injury therapy for parkour athletes
- Resultant Forces in Parkour Vaults ∙ More on landing forces for traceurs
- Dissertation Summary Slides ∙ For common parkour vault techniques, landing styles, and their effects on landing forces